LogiKal provides training in Primavera P6 v7 (client server version). The course material is "Project Planning and Control Using Primavera P6" written by Paul Harris for courses such as this and unlike other training material the format allows the book to be read as a reference guide back in the workplace.
The following people should consider attending this course:
- Programme Managers and Project Control staff evaluating the software against your organisational requirements.
- Project schedulers who wish to learn how to use the software to schedule and control projects.
- Database managers who wish to understand how to set up and administer a database.
- Experienced project personal who wish to learn how to schedule and control a project.
It is important that people who attend this course know and understand:
- How projects are managed with a sound understanding of project management processes.
- The ability to use personal computers with a good understanding of the operating system and Microsoft Office products
- Prior experience in other planning and scheduling software such as Microsoft Project, SureTrak or P3 would be very beneficial.
This course covers the following topics:
Day 1 - Introduction to the user interface and how to plan projects without resources.
Day 2 - Filters layouts, printing, baselines, updating an un-resourced project, creating and assigning roles/resources and controlling projects with resources.
Day 3 - Setting up/administering a database plus advanced features including import/export, Activity Codes, Custom Data Fields and Global Change.
· The course will be held at state of the art training facilities in Perth CBD
- The cost of the course is $2,200.00 + GST. Discount of 10% for a booking of two or more people.
· For Further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org