The BSB51407 Diploma of Project Management (Oil and Gas) is a practical, hands on course delivered in an interactive classroom environment. It is developed to give participants the knowledge and skills not only for Project Management but specifically about successful project delivery in the Oil and Gas industry. The course is ideal for practicing Project Managers looking to progress in Oil and Gas as well as project management professionals looking for a course to help them transition into the Oil and Gas sector.
Classes are facilitated by experienced Project Managers, who encourage open discussions to enable the participants to gain real insight into how to apply the theory to their own work place. Guest speakers with significant experience in the Oil and Gas sector will present real life insight into the challenges of managing Oil and Gas projects.
Who Should Attend
The course is ideal for Project Managers, Project Leaders and Senior Project Personnel regardless of the business or industry sector. Completion of the course will equip the participant with a working knowledge of Oil and Gas projects as well as a clear understanding of the tools and techniques to effectively manage and deliver projects.
- A Vocational Diploma of Project Management, Australian National Qualification.
- 30 CPDs issued to members of the Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM).
- 35 PDUs to members of the Project Management Institute (PMI), meets prerequisites to sit the PMP Exam.
- Advanced standing into Undergraduate Programs at Universities.
Study Guide and Certification
- Pre-reading and participation may be required for some participants.
- Workshop and Practice – 5 days face-to-face
- Complete and Submit Assessment – 6 weeks
- Post Assessment Support – 3 weeks
BSB51407 Units of Competency
BSBPMG501A Manage Application of Project Integrative Processes
BSBPMG502A Manage Project Scope
BSBPMG503A Manage Project Time
BSBPMG404A Manage Project Costs
BSBPMG405A Manage Project Quality
BSBPMG406A Manage Project Human Resources
BSBPMG407A Manage Project Communications
BSBPMG508A Manage Project Risk
BSBPMG509A Manage Project Procurement